Memories.
Memories of you etched deeply within my head,
& I'm wondering why you broke the promises made.
Click here to get Falling Objects

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Love Story ♥

I've created my blog again , long time dint play blog edi , hehe , i've started my relationship again with (JVCV♥) 
Dont wanna tell you all who xP haha , well , im so happy with him , no argues , =] I wanna say here that ~


Laogong , I ♥ You so much , I miss you every moment ,
I Love You one oni my dear , Promise laogong that i wont see other boys & wont fall in love to other boys ,
My heart is only for you Laogong 
I still remember we first time talk on the phone , that was really so happy , 
Last Sunday we've plan to out , on that day i was so happy at the morning i wake , 
But when in the last , Laogong send me one long msg and told me 
" Laopo.. If later i cant go.. 
Hope laopo don angry..
Cause maybe later i will in jail.. 
Now i give catch already.. Laopo..
When i come out.. I will find you..
Laopo.. I love you.."


when i've saw this long msg laogong send to me , my tears drop , and im really so worry , so i took cigarettes with my sis boyfriend , 
Im really unhappy and i planned on night i will not eat , my sis Xiao Chi cry too cos her bf also in jail , So stella sis come and "an wei" me and xiao chi , thanks stella sis , love you so much sis ♥ 


But at night , My laogong msg me can call him or not , but im at car on that time so i cant call laogong ='(
So laogong msg me and say that he's fine le , my mood really come back edi , really so happy that my dear is alright ,
Hope next time my dear wont have this kind of problem again happening to him =[ 


I LOVE YOU SO MUCH LAOGONG , hope you wont leave me and im only one at your heart , mmuacxx ♥ 



♥ 
Xiiao Viv ~ ( Wo Ai Ni Johnson Laogong ) =]



No comments:

Post a Comment