Memories.
Memories of you etched deeply within my head,
& I'm wondering why you broke the promises made.
Click here to get Falling Objects

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Xiiao ViV Posts =p ( 1 week 5 days )

Having school today , really bored so i bring along my phone for logging in facebook ,
i play my phone infront of the teacher but luckily she dint saw it if not my sim card will also would not be given back , my sis xiao chi and Claudia SS at their class , so pro yaa , haha , after school , 12.++ my mum bring me and my bro to mcdonald , when im finished ordering , i saw those useless ppl , shit , girl , i hate you so damn much , i dint even do wrong to you , you say me LC ? and im not a Playgirl , ok ? i also will get hurt , you dont even know me then simply go say ppl , DONT SPOIL MY IMAGE GIRL !  lol , take care of your mouth properly , this is last month de , someone told me this but i just 'ren' only , if you say me second time , i dont care if you are form what i sure slap you , bitch , 


Today my laogong 1.++ wake and he sms me , so happy ohhh finally have dear sweet msg that time :D 
Morning at school really so miss my dear edi but i will always waiting your msg de laogong , I Love You So Much Laogong , <3 


I Love The You Way Sms Me
I Love The Way You Say ' I Love You '
I Love The Way You Laugh 
I Love The Way You Treat Me 

I Love Everything About You Dear ! 








                     Written By Xiiao ViV ( Wo Ai Ni Johnson Laogong)~

No comments:

Post a Comment