Memories.
Memories of you etched deeply within my head,
& I'm wondering why you broke the promises made.
Click here to get Falling Objects

Monday, September 27, 2010

Sorry Johnson laogong ( 2 Weeks )

Today at school keep dont know thing what , so scared my dear will leave me 
and i use the geometry set (compasses) to cut my hand and continue when reach home uses the cutter 
to cut again , really so scared you will leave me laogong , T.T today reach home finish bath le sms laogong , i wait laogong until sleep at the afternoon , really tired this few days dont know why ==" ,
later at night , my laogong send to me le , i made dear dissapointed cause i dint send even one msg to dear at night , sorry laogong =[ i promise laogong wont have next time le , 

Laogong , please promise me no matter what happen dont leave my side can maa ? I Miss You so damn much laogong ~ Your important in my heart , I love you so much laogong ! mmuacxx ,





                                                                          Written By Xiiao Viv ( Wo ai ni Johnson Laogong)~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment